Equipment pick up is this Saturday, July 21st from 8 – 11am at Jesse Owens Park. Please come prepared with a check for $100 made out to Tucson Wildcats. This check will be held until the equipment is returned in good condition at the end of the season.
520 SPORTS TALK will be featuring the Tucson Wildcats on their show THIS Thursday (July 19th). We need our Wildcat Nation to come and support our organization. The show will be broadcast from Wings Over Broadway (8838 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710). Bring your family and friends to enjoy food specials from 6pm-8pm and show your WILDCAT PRIDE!!!
Conditioning practice is cancelled for today (Tuesday July 10th) due to field closures. See you THURSDAY July 12th!
Jesse Owens Park is officially reopened to the public. We will be holding all remaining conditioning practice dates will be held at Jesse Owens in the far Northwest corner of the park. Come see us each Tuesday and Wednesday evening from 6-7:30pm for some FREE conditioning. Wear comfortable clothes, athletic shoes/cleats and bring plenty of water. See you there!
Get your child active and acclimated to the Arizona summer heat BEFORE practices start in July. Come out to Palo Verde Park (Southwest corner of the park) each Tuesday and Thursday evening this summer from 6:00pm – 7:00pm for FREE conditioning with certified coaches and staff. Wear comfortable athletic clothes/shoes and bring LOTS of water.
Wildcat General Manger, Patti, will be on site to register any athletes that would like to be part of the 2018 Wilcat FOOTBALL AND CHEER family.
Tackle football $195
Flag Football and Cheer $115
See you there!
Exec VP- Barry Dugan
1st VP-Jesse Perez
General Manager – Patty Molina
Below is a quick list of information and dates to add to your calendar for 2018. More details to come:
Please share with anyone you feel may be interested or would like to return.
- March 24 return only ( discount)
- April 7 (discount)
- April 21
- May 5 & 19
- June 16
- $195 tackle
- $175 cheer
- $115 flag football and cheer
- Discount $20 off
Good afternoon, please see the attachment above (screenshot below) and give it to your parents or place it on your association website. The attachment above shows what items are Approved and those items that are Not Allowed. I need each association President to confirm back to me they received this information.
I hope everyone is having a great day today and congratulations to those teams playing in the semifinals this upcoming weekend. Someone will be heading to the Championship on November 4, 2017 at Kino Sports Park.
Just a few reminders: CITY CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
- Kino Sports Park has a new Clear Bag Policy. Everyone that attends the game must have a clear bag and all bags will be checked. Babies must be accompanied in the strollers.
- No outside food allowed
- All outside store bought coffee will be poured into a Kino Sports park Styrofoam cup
- Only the players, coaches and cheerleaders will be allowed in the North Gate player drop-off area.
- All team bags and coolers will be checked prior to entering the game
- All roster coaches for each team must have a badge or they will be asked to leave the sideline and will not be allowed to enter through the North Gate
- Only those coaches for that team during that game can be on the field
- Half time Snacks and after Game snacks must be given to the team business manager, coach or general manager as they come into the gate on the North Side . Again, all coolers and players & coaches bags will be checked
- The entry fee is $7.00 dollars. Kids 13 and under are free
- No Pets will be allowed into the stadium, NO PETS ALLOWED unless you can show proof that your pet is a service dog
Below is a list of the winners of the 2017 Association Raffle. Calls to winners will be made in the next few days.
Winners can pick up gift cards Wednesday, the 13th, at the snack bar after the board meeting.
If you have any questions, please message your questions through the facebook page.