Good afternoon, please see the attachment above (screenshot below) and give it to your parents or place it on your association website. The attachment above shows what items are Approved and those items that are Not Allowed. I need each association President to confirm back to me they received this information.
I hope everyone is having a great day today and congratulations to those teams playing in the semifinals this upcoming weekend. Someone will be heading to the Championship on November 4, 2017 at Kino Sports Park.
Just a few reminders: CITY CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
- Kino Sports Park has a new Clear Bag Policy. Everyone that attends the game must have a clear bag and all bags will be checked. Babies must be accompanied in the strollers.
- No outside food allowed
- All outside store bought coffee will be poured into a Kino Sports park Styrofoam cup
- Only the players, coaches and cheerleaders will be allowed in the North Gate player drop-off area.
- All team bags and coolers will be checked prior to entering the game
- All roster coaches for each team must have a badge or they will be asked to leave the sideline and will not be allowed to enter through the North Gate
- Only those coaches for that team during that game can be on the field
- Half time Snacks and after Game snacks must be given to the team business manager, coach or general manager as they come into the gate on the North Side . Again, all coolers and players & coaches bags will be checked
- The entry fee is $7.00 dollars. Kids 13 and under are free
- No Pets will be allowed into the stadium, NO PETS ALLOWED unless you can show proof that your pet is a service dog